Sunday, December 25, 2011

All is Calm, All is Bright

 Merry Christmas from Porkchop and Lukas!

Today is a Good Day for many reasons, chief among them being that it's Christmas.  Other reasons that it's a fabulous day:

* Today, I am assured that I have a place in heaven because Jesus was born, died and was resurrected for my sins.
* Today, I am still pregnant (6 weeks exactly!).
* Today, I get to spend time with family and friends who love me unconditionally (and will buy me presents!).

What's not to love about this day?   I hope that you are in good company, surrounded by love and laughter, with many reasons to celebrate.

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too sweet friend! I hope that you get everything you want and then some! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Mary Margaret. I am so glad to hear you are having a wonderful day.
    xo Susan

    ReplyDelete