1. I'm really enjoying my husband and these little fur mongers:
They make my life so much better, just by being a part of it.
2. Loving being told that I'm "normal"! All of my lab results are in, and everything is great- no chromosome issues or communicable diseases. There's the small matter of a new hypothyroidism diagnosis, but I'm staying positive here, right? I'm ridiculously thankful to finally have all of my results in!
3. The Game of Thrones series by George R. R. Martin: Thanks to a fabulous co-worker for getting me addicted. I now have a series of long books to read on my Kindle while endlessly sitting in waiting rooms.
4. These fabulous quilt squares- I've got 10 more to whip out, and the real fun of laying out and pattern-playing begins!
5. I'm super excited about spending the weekend in Dallas with Paul and celebrating our birthdays together. A little Kings of Leon concert, a great dinner, an FC Dallas Soccer game and a lot of lounging relaxing and doing absolutely nothing.
See? I told you there was a lot for me to be thankful and excited about!