Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Thank you (and a bit of crochet)!

Thanks for all of your kind words of support and encouragement for Paul's dad. He had a pacemaker placed on Monday afternoon and was released from the hospital yesterday. Even though I work in the medical field, I am constantly amazed at the resources available to us today. It baffles me that you can have wires inserted into your heart muscle and be home 24 hours later. Simply unbelievable!


Also unbelievable: the fact that I still haven't gotten this diaper cover finished for Josh.




I finally found a flower pattern that I like, so this work-in-progress should be finished tonight. One small flower for the headband, a few leaves, some stitching on, and this project will be in the books. I do love making these and they look so cute on little baby butts, but I'm itching to get going on a new quilt top. I have new-projectitis!

No comments:

Post a Comment