Friday, May 11, 2012

Babies in 3D

A few months ago, I scooped up a Living Social deal for half-off a 3D/4D ultrasound package.  For weeks, I've anticipated seeing Molly and Jackson's little facial features-  would they have Paul's chin?  My mouth?  I absolutely could not wait.  Our appointment was on Wednesday evening, and I was so excited that I couldn't sleep at all on Tuesday night.  Our parents were able to be there, and it was their first time to see the grandbabies "live".

Jackson was ready to perform, and we got lots of good shots of his sweet little face.  I have no earthly idea who he looks like, but I just want to eat those chubby cheeks! 

The chubster, Jackson!


Molly, on the other hand, wanted absolutely nothing to do with the camera.   She was folded in half like a Chinese acrobat and made it incredibly difficult to see her face.  She does still have at least one hand and two legs, which she was perfectly fine showing off.  Silly girl- the best picture we could get of her face left a lot to be desired, so we'll have to wait a few months to see more.

One hand, two legs and a fuzzy face!

Overall, it was a pretty awesome experience.   As far as I'm concerned, any opportunity we get to see the babies is a good one, whether they want to cooperate or not.  It's amazing how much I'm in love with these two little people already.  While I pray that they keep cooking for at least 10 more weeks, I cannot wait to meet them!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this with us, I will keep your ten week plan in my positive thoughts. Hugs to you on your first Mother's Day!!!!!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete