Because I was so completely overwhelmed with the barrage on information that was thrown at us, I'll hit the high points, bullet-style:
* I have a "beautiful" uterus. Really, I promise. Our doctor said so in those exact words.
* My IVF calendar is so detailed and perfect that it makes me want to cry.
* A mini-pharmacy has invaded our bathroom and I don't even have my injectable meds yet!
* Because of our miscarriage history, we will be doing chromosome screening on our embryos.
* This screening means a frozen transfer at a later date, which I'm kind-of relieved about...
* We are actually doing this!!
|A small selection of my daily meds, and the aforementioned calender!|
**On a totally unrelated note, I managed to get two more stripes on the ripple blanket during the drive to/from Houston. It's growing!