Wednesday, July 24, 2013

One year later...

One year ago, I was holding two tiny, fragile newborns while wondering how on earth I got so lucky.  Today, I spent the entire day with two rambunctious toddlers and wondered the very same thing.  Over the past year, Jack and Molly have taught me more about patience and unconditional love than I'd have imagined possible.  I was born to be their mom- to teach them about the amazing things that life has to offer and marvel at how they learn and grow.  This year has positively flown by and, while I'm disappointed in myself for not being more diligent with my blogging, I don't regret one second that I spent snuggling with my little lovebugs.   Happy Birthday, my sweet babies!!


                                   

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I cannot believe its already been a year. I remember seeing the first photos of them and hearing about their birth and being so excited for my boys to get here! This first year of motherhood has been amazing- I'm glad we've been able to see glimpses of eachother's twin mama lives this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG how cute are they!! Happy Birthday Jack & Molly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to those gorgeous babies. Wow a whole year old!!!! You forget about blogging, well just post baby photos every once in a while, life moves fast, you don't want to spend it on the computer. Well done Mom on a great year.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Jack and Molly!! Crazy how a year rushes by. I'm with you on just being so amazed at how they grow and change and learn. It's an awesome experience.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! Amazing how much can change in a year. Glad you are doing ok and enjoying your sweet babies. They are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to your little ones, and happy birthday to mama - what a special and emotional day this is for mamas!

    ReplyDelete