Thursday, November 1, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness

I'm not normally one to jump on the bandwagon of these things, but I really love the idea of 30 Days of Thankfulness.  There are so many blessings in my life, but like many people, I tend to take them for granted.  During the next month, I will make a concerted effort each day to post for which I am thankful.  Perhaps you'll be inspired to do the same!


 Day 1- Today I am thankful for two amazing families- one that I was born into and one I chose to marry into. Without them, the past 3 months would have been nearly impossible.  Whether lending an extra set of hands, or just listening to my endless worries, they have been such an incredible blessing!

2 comments:

  1. A lovely idea, and a lovely thing to be thankful for.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when people so this. It is easy to take your blessings do granted... I know I do!

    ReplyDelete